1. Waegemakers-Schiff, J., Milaney, K., Scharf, D., Schiff, R., & Welssman, E. (Co-Investigator). Traumatic stress and mental health impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on front-line workers in homeless services. OP Grant: COVID-19 MS & Substance Use – Matching Access to Service Needs CIHR: $197,556 CAD.
2. Scharf, D., Koné, A., Klein, R. & Bédard, M. (Principal Investigator). Adolescent exposure to cannabis marketing. SSHRC IDG: $49,431.
3. Koné A., Martin, L., Scharf, D. & Costa, I. (Co-Investigator). Impact of Multimorbidityand Other Charcateristics on COVID-19 Susceptibility and Clinical Outcomes: Analysis of Northwestern Ontario Regional Health Data. SRC SSHRC CODIV19 Strategic Research Development Fund (05/20 – 04/21) $9,967 CAD.
4. Scharf, D. & Koné, A. (Principal Investigator). Mental health needs of Thunder Bay and District Injured and Ill Workers in the WSIB Process – Online Study Component. Inter-Professional Education Committee, Lakehead University. (04/20 – 12/20) $1,500 CAD.
5. Scharf, D. & Koné, A. (Principal Investigator). Mental health needs of Thunder Bay and District Injured and Ill Workers in the WSIB Process. IWC. (03/20 – 12/20) $10,000 CAD.
6. Klein, R. & Scharf, D. (Co-Principal Investigator). A Pilot Study on Recruitment Methods and Questionnaire Refinement for a National, Online Study of University Students Engaged in Compensatory Dating. Senate Research Committee (03/2020 -02/2021). $7,000 CAD.
7. Scharf, D. (Principal Investigator). Outcomes from the Integration of Behavioural Health and Primary Care Services using SAMHSA PBHCI Grant Funding. National Council for Behavioural Health. (08/19 – 07/20): $5,000 USD. Contract # 5411.9012.
8. Scharf, D., & Koné, A. (Principal Investigator). Evaluation design for the harm reduction peer mentorship project. NorWest Community Health Centre, Public Health Agency of Canada. (04/19 – 03/21): $9,355 CAD.