1. Scharf, D. & Koné, A. (Principal Investigator). Evaluation design for the harm reduction peer mentorship project. NorWest Community Health Centre, Public Health Agency of Canada. (04/19 – 03/21): $9,355.
2. Scharf, D. & Koné, A. (Principal Investigator). Joint Mobile Crisis Response Team program evaluation and cost analysis. Canadian Mental Health Association, Thunder Bay. (04/19 – 12/19): $10,000.
3. Scharf, D., Koné, A., & Klein, R. (Principal Investigator). Adolescent exposure to cannabis marketing: An ecological momentary assessment. Senate Research Committee. (02/2019 – 01/2020): $7,000.
4. Schiff, R., Scharf, D. (Co-Investigator). Justice system involvement in the context of homelessness and housing insecurity among women: Assessment of legal issues and program needs in Thunder Bay. Law Foundation of Ontario. (06/2018 – 11/2019): $15,000.
5. Koné, A., Scharf, D. (Co-Investigator). Health system performance research network (HSPRN): Support for complex cancer patients with multimorbidity navigating efficiently between the cancer and public health systems. Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. (10/2018 – 12/2019): $74,000.
6. Pincus, H. A., Scharf, D. (Consultant). Advancing the implementation of primary care and behavioural health integration for patients with complex care needs. Commonwealth Fund. (1/2018 – 12/2019): $247,000.
7. Nielsen, H., & Scharf, D. (Co-Principal Investigator). Assessing the impact of a Circles Program on poverty related indicators for low income residents in the Northern rural region of Simcoe County. Local Poverty Reduction Fund, Ministry of Housing. (11/2016 – 10/2019): $297,000.
8. Brown, J. & Blyler, C., Scharf, D. (Consultant). Evaluation of the primary and behavioral health care integration grants program. SAMHSA. (10/2015 – 09/2019): $2,100,000.