Postdoctoral Training, Biotechnology and Biochemistry, Stanford University, USA
PhD: Biotechnology and Genetics, Queen's Univeristy, Kingston, Canada
BSc, MSc: Agriculture and Biotechnology, Zhejiang University, China
- For more information: http://flash.lakeheadu.ca/~wqin/
Previous Teaching/Work: Biology 3610 Environmental Biology
- Biology 2171 Genetics
- Biology 4650 Issues in Biotechnology
- Biology 5111 Molecular Biotechniques
- Biology 5131 Biotechnology and Bioproducts
- Biotechnology 6230 Current Topics in Environmental Biotechnology
Biotechnology for Enzymes, Biofuels, Bioproducts, and Bioremediation.
One Biology Master’s student and one Biotechnology Ph. D student positions are available for students to start from 2017 (September Fall Semester) & 2018 (January Semester, or May Semester, or September Fall Semester). Contact: Labposition@gmail.com.