- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
BSc University of Waterloo, Waterloo ON
MEng University of Western, London ON
PhD University of Manitoba, Winnipeg MB
Dr. Lee is a member of the Biology Department who specializes in wetland ecology and limnology.
Research interests include: productivity of aquatic macrophytes with particular reference to wild rice and mines, aquatic toxicity effects of pulp and paper and mine effluent.
- Biology 1130 Plant Biology
- Biology 4430 Wetland Ecology (next offering Fall 2017)
- Biology 4710 Limnology (next offering Fall 2016)
- Biology 4512 Plant Propagation
- Biology 4730 Advanced Limnology