+1 807-343-8010ext. 8427
Tuesday 7:30pm -- 8:30pm or by appointment, Zoom
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Xiangtan University, China
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Sichuan University, China
Date joined Lakehead:
August 1, 2000
- Math 2255 FA Linear Algebra I
- Math 3331 FA Linear Programming and Applications
- Math 1171 WA Calculus I
- Math 2275 WA Linear Algebra II
- 2008 – Present: Professor, Lakehead University
- 2003 – 2008: Associate Professor, Lakehead University
- 2000 -- 2003: Assistant Professor, Lakehead University
- 1999 - 2000: Assistant Professor, University of New Brunswick, Saint John
- 1998 - 1999: Postdoctoral Member, The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Toronto
- 1998: Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Scientific Computing, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- 1995 - 1997: Research Fellow, Numerical Analysis & Computer Sciences, Academy of Czech Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1994 - 1995: Research Staff, Shunfeng Air Conditioner & Cleaning Equipment Co. Xiangtan, Hunan, China
- 1987 - 1994: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Xiangtan University, China
- 1982 - 1984: Full-time Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Hunan Textile College, China
- Scientific computing, Finite element methods in three and higher dimensional space
- Operations research, Mathematical programming
- X. Chen, P. Yan, L. Liu, C. Zhang, Complexity of one-prey multi-predator system with impulsive effect incomplete trophic transfer, Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 49 (2019), No. 3, 182-194.
- C. Zhang, L. Liu, P. Yan, L. Zhang, The Stability Analysis of a Predator-Prey Model with Nonlinear Trophy Transfer, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 31 (2015), 235 - 246.
- C. M. Chen, M. Křížek, L. Liu, Numerical Integration over Pyramids, Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 5 (2013), 309 - 320.
- C. T. Zhang, L. Liu, Research on coordination mechanism in three-level green supply chain under non-cooperative game, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37 (2013), 3369 - 3379.
- L. Liu, K. B. Davies, M. Křížek, L. Guang , On Higher Order Pyramidal Finite Elements , Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 3 (2011), 131 - 140.
- L. Liu, M. Huang, K. Yuan, M. Křížek, Numerical approximation of a nonlinear 3D heat radiation problem, Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 1 (2009), 125 -139.
- Y. Cao, M. Huang, L. Liu, Y. Xu, Hybrid collocation methods for Fredholm integral equations with weakly singular kernels, Applied Numerical Mathematics, 57 (2007), 549 - 561.
- L. Liu, T. Liu, M. Křížek, Tao Lin, S. Zhang, Global superconvergence and a posteriori error estimators of the finite element method for a quasilinear elliptic boundary value problem of nonmonotone Type, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 42 (2004), 1729 - 1744.
- Postdoctoral Fellows 2
- Masters Students 13
- NSERC Undergraduate Students 4
- Undergraduate Honours Project 2