Dr. Patrick Cain
Ph.D. Political Science, Baylor University
M.A. Political Science, Brock University
H.B.A. Political Science, Lakehead University
Dr. Cain’s research focuses on political philosophy and constitutional law.
He has published articles and book chapters on the political thought of Aristotle, Homer, Benedict XVI, and Constitutional Law.
He is currently developing a book manuscript on ancient political thought and the family.
Dr. Cain teaches a number of courses primarily in political philosophy and constitutional law. His courses include:
- Ancient and Medieval Political Thought
- Modern Political Thought
- Contemporary Political Thought
- Film, Literature, and Political Thought
- Canadian Political Thought
- Political Thought and Contemporary Issues
- Equality and the Law
- Freedom and the Law
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- U.S. Government and Society