- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
We are here to assist you with your academic needs. Please see our ACSS Coordinator for academic support such as: essay writing, research, computer support, and peer mentoring. You can contact us at University Centre-1007 (beside Agora) or at email@example.com.
We are proud to offer the following to Lakehead University Aboriginal students:
- Academic workshops and referrals to various Lakehead departments*
- Application, course selection, and registration assistance
- Assistance with appeals, withdrawals, and special examinations
- Advocacy support*
- Academic, essay, research, and computer support
- Tutor support
* These services are not currently available at Lakehead University Orillia, however efforts are currently underway to extend these services to the Orillia Campus.