Table Booking Process
*Available to Internal University Departments Only
Four table locations are available:
- Simcoe Hall (OA) - Adjacent to the Computer Lab
- Simcoe Hall (OA) - Main Entry, top of stairs
- Dining Hall (OC) - South Entrance
- Residence Hall (OR) - Lobby
These areas are available on a daily basis, limited to one reservation per table/day. Note that tables are available between 8:30 - 4:30pm, or additional staffing fees may apply.
For Outdoor Table Requests, please specify the area you would like to use. Note that tables must be collected by 4:00pm, or additional staffing fees may apply.
|What Do I Need To Provide|
- A waste can and recycling bin will be provided. Kindly remove all trash at the end of your event.
- A "Table Permit" will be issued and must be on display in a conspicuous area at all times.
- A maximum of one (1) table and two (2) chairs will be in place for your event. Please do not retrieve tables on your own. Tables must remain in their designated location.
|How To Request A Table|
Table booking requests must be submitted a minimum of 5 business days before your event. Without such notice we may not be able to fulfill your request.
This service is currently being offered without additional fees for Internal Lakehead University Departments and LUSU Clubs. In order to ensure that reserved tables are utilized, a "No Show" charge of $75.00 + HST will be applied per occurrence. In the event Food & Conference Services staff are required to set up or remove tables outside regular operating hours (M-F, 8:30am - 4:30pm), or should items be missing/damaged or excessive cleaning be required, additional fees may apply.