- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
The Visiting Graduate Student Plan allows a graduate student of an Ontario University (Home University) to take graduate courses at another Ontario University (Host University) while remaining registered at his/her own University. The plan allows the student to bypass the usual application for admission procedures and resultant transfer of credit difficulties. The student pays fees to his/her Home University and is classed as a "visiting graduate student" at the host University where he/she pays no fees.
A maximum of one full course equivalent may be taken through OVGS.
- View the OVGS Plan
- Download OVGS Application (PDF)
- Current students at Lakehead University must complete this form in order to participate in OVGS
- Download OVGS Withdrawal Notification Form (PDF)
- Current students at Lakehead University must complete this form in order to withdraw from an OVGS course