Dr. Zikun Zhang
Dr. Zhang, Zikun (Kem) received his PhD in Information Systems from the City University of Hong Kong, a joint program with the University of Science and Technology of China. Before joining the Lakehead University, Dr. Zhang worked in the Sun Yat-sen University, University of Science and Technology of China, and City University of Hong Kong as faculty/research staff. He also visited the University of Ottawa in 2014~2016 and University of Washington in 2017. Dr. Zhang currently serves as the Senior Editor for Internet Research (2020 Impact Factor: 6.773). He also received Outstanding Reviewer and Outstanding Associate Editor Emerald Literati Awards in 2019.
Undergraduate Courses (for descriptions, please see the Lakehead University Course Calendar):
- 2053 - Data and Information Management
- 3013 - Business Intelligence
- 4016 - Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- 5013 - Business and Technology Management
Online user behavior, e-commerce, social media, mobile commerce, sharing economy, information privacy, dark side of ITs, and business analytics.
- Chen, C., Zhang, K. Z. K., Gong, X., Lee, M. K. O., and Wang, Y.-Y. 2021. “Preventing Relapse to Information Technology Addiction Through Weakening Reinforcement: A Self-Regulation Perspective,” Information & Management (58:5), p. 103485. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2021.103485).
- Gong, X., Cheung, C. M. K., Liu, S., Zhang, K. Z. K., and Lee, M. K. O. 2021. “Battles of Mobile Payment Networks: The Impacts of Network Structures, Technology Complementarities and Institutional Mechanisms on Consumer Loyalty,” Information Systems Journal, (Available Online).
- Gong, X., Cheung, C. M. K., Zhang, K. Z. K., Chen, C., and Lee, M. K. O. 2021. “A Dual-Identity Perspective of Obsessive Online Social Gaming,” Journal of the Association for Information Systems (22:5), pp. 1245–1284.
- Yan, R., Zhang, K. Z. K., and Gong, X. 2021. “Listing Popularity on the Peer-to-Peer Accommodation Platform: The Heuristic-Systematic and Uncertainty Reduction Perspectives,” International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management (33:12), pp. 4161–4181. (https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-12-2020-1381).
- Gong, X., Cheung, C. M. K., Zhang, K. Z. K., Chen, C., and Lee, M. K. O. 2020. “Cross-Side Network Effects, Brand Equity, and Consumer Loyalty: Evidence from Mobile Payment Market,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce (24:3), pp. 279–304. (https://doi.org/10.1080/10864415.2020.1767427).
- Gong, X., Zhang, K. Z. K., Chen, C., Cheung, C. M. K., and Lee, M. K. O. 2020. “What Drives Trust Transfer from Web to Mobile Payment Services? The Dual Effects of Perceived Entitativity,” Information & Management (57:7), p. 103250. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2019.103250).
- Gong, X., Zhang, K. Z. K., Cheung, C. M. K., Chen, C., and Lee, M. K. O. 2019. “Alone or Together? Exploring the Role of Desire for Online Group Gaming in Players’ Social Game Addiction,” Information & Management (56:6), pp. 103–139. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2019.01.001).
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Barnes, S. J., Zhao, S. J., and Zhang, H. 2018. “Can Consumers Be Persuaded on Brand Microblogs? An Empirical Study,” Information & Management (55:1), pp. 1–15. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2017.03.005).
- Shen, X.-L., Zhang, K. Z. K., and Zhao, S. J. 2016. “Herd Behavior in Consumers’ Adoption of Online Reviews,” Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (67:11), pp. 2754–2765. (https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.23602).
- Sun, J., Yan, J., and Zhang, K. Z. K. 2016. “Blockchain-Based Sharing Services: What Blockchain Technology Can Contribute to Smart Cities,” Financial Innovation (2:26), pp. 1–9. (https://doi.org/10.1186/s40854-016-0040-y).
- Zhang, K. Z. K., and Benyoucef, M. 2016. “Consumer Behavior in Social Commerce: A Literature Review,” Decision Support Systems (86), pp. 95–108. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2016.04.001).
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Zhao, S. J., Cheung, C. M. K., and Lee, M. K. O. 2014. “Examining the Influence of Online Reviews on Consumers’ Decision-Making: A Heuristic-Systematic Model,” Decision Support Systems (67), pp. 78–89. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2014.08.005).
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Lee, M. K. O., Cheung, C. M. K., and Chen, H. 2009. “Understanding the Role of Gender in Bloggers’ Switching Behavior,” Decision Support Systems (47:4), pp. 540–546. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2009.05.013).
A full list of publications can be found at Google Scholar