Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ph.D. in Tree Population Genetics, Concordia University, Department of Biology, 2013.
M.Sc. in Quantitative Forest Genetics, Lakehead University, Faculty of Forestry and the Forest Environment, 2008.
HBSc in Forestry, Lakehead University, Faculty of Forestry and the Forest Environment, 2006.
Date joined Lakehead:
- Tree ecological genetics and phylogeography
- Phenotypic trait variation and response of tree populations to climate change
- Detection of genes involved in local adaptation
- Genome assembly and development of improved genomic resources for non-model tree species
- Selective breeding and reforestation