Geospatial Data Centre Technician
Geospatial Data Centre
+1 807-343-8010ext. 8548
Mon-Fri 0900-1200 & 1300-1600
Includes, but not limited to:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Cartography, Stereo imaging, 3D modelling and other spatial data visualization techniques.
- Urban geography - transportation networks, multi-modal networks, open streets, complete streets and people-oriented design.
Many of my hobbies reflect my interest in transportation geography, including:
- Cycling - mainly in the context of commuting, shopping, etc.
- Sailing - has mostly replaced my paddling adventures. We moved to Thunder Bay for Lake Superior.
- Walking - not something most people consider a hobby but I embrace it as a favourite pastime.
- Stereo Photography - long-standing member of the National Stereoscopic Association. Avid SLR and DSLR photographer.
- Technology - Photoshop/GIMP, Inkscape, QGIS, Blender, Wordpress, Stereophotomaker, Audacity.