Dr. Timothy Hardie
Chair, Undergraduate Curriculum Years 3 & 4 Associate Professor
Dr. Timothy Hardie is an educator who has worked in the private education sector in Asia and North America for the past 10 years including over 4 years in China , Japan, the UK and Australia.
In addition to his doctorate from Monash University (Australia), Professor Hardie holds an Honors Bachelor of Arts in English and History from the University of Western Ontario, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Toronto , and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Victoria (Canada).
- Business 1011: Introduction to Management
- Business 1511: Basics of Management
- Business 3461: Management Policy
- Business 4078: Communications for Managers
- Business 4038: Organizational Structure and Design
- Business 5051: Contemporary Management
- Business 5038: Managing Human Resources
Recognizing the need for educational institutions to embrace sound business strategy, Professor Hardie earned his doctorate (Monash University , Australia) where his research was concentrated on business strategies for revenue-generating international collaborations between Chinese and Western tertiary institutions. Currently he is contributing to the literature on services management and organizational design in the area of post-secondary education in Canada while making annual research trips to China to expand on his doctoral work.