Listed below are specific projects from my research program and the funding that each has received from internal and external agencies.
5. Gotwals, J. K., & Tamminen, K. A. (2011). Perfectionist Athletes’ Reactions to Success and Failure across a Competitive Season: A Longitudinal Mixed Methods Investigation.
- Fundng agency: LU Office of Research Services
- Amount: $10,000
4. Gotwals, J. K., & Spencer-Cavaliere, N. (2010). ‘Spirit of the Game’ and Positive Youth Development: Exploring the Perspectives of High Performance Youth Ultimate Frisbee Players.
- Funding agency: Association of Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) and Ultimate Canada (UC)
- Amount: $2,400 (AASP); $500 (UC)
3. Gotwals, J. K. (2009). Investigating Perfectionism as a Predictor of Neurotrauma Among Football Players.
- Funding agency: Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation
- Amount: $7,000 (intern salary)
2. Gotwals, J. K., & Spencer-Cavaliere, N. (2008). An Investigation of the Definition and Functional Nature of Sport-Based Perfectionism among Intercollegiate Athletes.
- Funding agency: LU Senate Research Committee
- Amount: $4,520
1. Gotwals, J. K., & Dunn, J. G. H. (2007). A Re-Examination of the Relationship Between Sport-Based Perfectionism and Achievement Goal Orientation Among Youth Ice Hockey Players
- Funding agency: Sport Science Association of Alberta
- Amount: $3,956