1. H. El-Ocla, "Backscattering from conducting targets in continuous
random media for circular polarization", Waves in Random Media,
2. A. Diaf, H. El-Ocla , "Novel DLC Model for VBR QoS Enhancement in
Wireless ATM Networks", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical
and Computer Engineering, 2005.
3. Jiang Wu, H. El-Ocla, "'TCP Congestion Avoidance Model with
Congestive Loss", IEEE International Conference on Networks,
4. M. Tateiba, Z. Q. Meng, and H. El-Ocla, "Scattering by a Body in a
Random Medium", Wave Propagation, Scattering and Emission in
Complex Media (Editor: Y-Q Jin), Science Press, Beijing and World
Scientific Publishing, Singapore, pp. 240-249, 2004.
5. M. Tateiba, Z. Q. Meng, H. El-Ocla, "Scattering by Conducting Bodies
in Random Media", IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and
Materials, Vol. 124-A, No. 12, pp. 1094-1100, 2004. (invited)
6. H. El-Ocla and M. Tateiba, "Numerical analysis of some scattering
problems in continuous random medium", Progress in Electromagnetics Research, PIER 42, pp. 107-130, (Abstract in Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp. 1421-1422), Cambridge, MA: EMW, 2003.
7. H. El-Ocla and M. Tateiba, "An indirect estimate of RCS of
conducting cylinder in random medium", IEEE Antennas and
Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 2, pp. 173-176, 2003.