- Note: Looking for highly qualified and self-motivated individuals who can work independently and contribute to teamwork.
- High-Power Modular Multilevel Converters: Modeling, Modulation, and Control. (at Ryerson University) (Weblink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJuXnSFamU&feature=youtu.be)
(MMC with 3L-FC) (3L-FC Submodule)
- High-Power Converters for Medium-Voltage Drives and Power System Applications (at Ryerson University)
- Modular Multilevel Converter for HVDC Applications. (Collaborated with UTFSM, Valparaiso, Chle)
(MMC with H-bridge)
- Advanced Power Electronic Converters for Medium-Voltage Motor Drives. (Collaborated with McMaster University, Canada)
- Mitigation of Power Quality Problems in Variable Speed AC and DC Drives based Oil Drilling Rigs. (at The Petroleum Institute, UAE)
(Emulation of Drilling rig)
- Synchronized SVPWM Algorithm for High-Power VSI based Motor Drives. (at The Petroleum Institute, UAE)
(CHB IM Drive)
- Multilevel Converter based Standalone Power Supply. (at The Petroleum Institute, UAE)
(1-Ph CHB Converter)
- "High-Power Medium-Voltage Motor Drives,'' University Catolica de la Santisima Concepcion (UCSC), Concepcion, Chile, July 2019.
- A. R. Beig, A. Dekka, R. L. Fuentes, and S. M. Muyeen, "Special Session on Modular Multilevel Converters: Topologies, Control, and Applications," in 2019 IECON-45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), Lisbon, Portugal, Oct 14-17, 2019.