This year's Research Showcase highlights how Lakehead University research projects, innovative collaborations and initiatives are playing a role in the achievement of the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
About the Session
St. Joseph’s Care Group offers unique opportunities for Indigenous health research collaborations. Hear from researchers who have partnered with St. Joseph’s Care Group, and learn about opportunities for Indigenous-focused research within the areas of mental health, rehabilitation, and long-term care. An overview of the research supports offered by St. Joseph’s Care Group will also be provided.
- Dr. Michel Bédard, Dean, Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Lakehead University
- Paul Francis, Director of Indigenous Relations, St. Joseph's Care Group
- Dr. Lana Ray, Assistant Professor, Indigenous Learning, Lakehead University
- Carrie Gibbons, Manager of Volunteers, Library & Research Services, St. Joseph's Care Group
- Esme French, Northwestern Ontario Regional Stroke Network, St. Joseph's Care Group
- Dr. Chi Cheng, Psychiatrist & Physician Researcher, St. Joseph's Care Group