Friday, September 16, 2005 (All day)
1. Introduction of New Colleagues & Guests:
Gary Boire - Agenda Item 11 - 2:30 p.m.
Anne Klymenko - Agenda Item 3
Millo Shaw - Agenda Item 13
John Smith - Director, Academic Advising
Tove Tronslien - Webmaster
(CHAIRS: Please invite new colleagues to this meeting and please
be prepared to introduce and welcome them to our Council.)
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. "Conceptual Framework for the University's Research Plan"-A. Klymenko.
(doc. 8a & b)
4. Approval of the May Minutes (May 11, 12 and 13.) (doc. 1a, b, & c)
5. Business Arising from the Minutes.
6. Faculty Council Meeting Schedule -2005-06. (doc. 2)
7. SS&H Key Dates 2005-06. (For information) (doc. 3)
8. Interdisciplinary HBA Motion. (doc. 4)
9. Concurrent Education Motion. (doc. 5)
10. Course Caps - Dr. Ron Harpelle. (doc. 6)
11. Proposed Faculty of Graduate Studies - G. Boire - (2:30 p.m.- doc. 7a & b)
12. Undergraduate Ethical Review. (9a & b)
13. Dean's Report.
14. Departmental Reports.
Adjunct Professor - Dr. Geoff Hudson
-renewal of adjunct professor, Dr. Jaro Kotalik
15. Other Business.