Monday, May 1, 2023 - 12:00am EDT to Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 12:00am EDT
Please contact Student Central for fee inquiries.
2023 Spring Course in the Department of Indigenous Learning
- Course Name: Introduction to Indigenous Learning
- Course Code: INDI-1100-SDE
- Credit Weight: 1.0 FCE
- Delivery: Web/Asynchronous
- Date Course Starts: Monday May 1, 2023
- Date Course Ends: Tuesday July 25, 2023
- Instructor: Dr. Kristin Burnett
- Prerequisites: None.
- Course Classification: Type A: Humanities; Type B: Social Sciences; Type E: Indigenous Content
- Course Description: This course serves as an introduction for students to the common theoretical concepts, approaches, methods, and related issues in the discipline of Indigenous Studies.