If you are a new international Lakehead student or an international student arriving in Canada for the first time and studying at Lakehead University, Lakehead International can arrange transportation from the airport to your accommodations.
To minimize our environmental impact, Lakehead International uses a combination of complementary buses and taxis as necessary to support student arrivals.
How to Book an Airport Pick-Up:
1. Complete the form below. The airport pickup service can take you to your on-campus residence OR off-campus accommodations.
2. Once you've submitted Lakehead University International's Arrival Form, our dedicated International Student Services team will provide you with all the relevant details.
Please note that you must submit your application at least four (4) business days before your arrival date for us to process it.
WINTER (2024) ARRIVAL NOTICE:
- Due to Lakehead University's closure between December 21, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. EST and January 2, 2024, airport transportation requests MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE DECEMBER 21 AT 4:30 PM Eastern Time OR AFTER JANUARY 2.
- Airport transportation requests received during the closure (December 22 - January 2) will not be processed until January 3, 2024.
- If you fill out a form and request airport transportation during the closure, it will not be processed. You will have to pay for the transportation service out-of-pocket and will not be reimbursed.