- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
We recognize the importance of balance in mind, body, and spirit. We are proud to offer the following to promote your health and well-being:
- Aboriginal Cultural and Support Services provides personal, academic, and transitional support, which includes housing, daycare, or other needs*
- Workshops on healthy living and mental health
- On- and off-campus service information sessions and referrals*
* These services are not currently available at Lakehead University Orillia, however efforts are currently underway to extend these services to the Orillia Campus.
For more information, drop by Regional Centre-0002, phone 343-8085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.