- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Sessional or Contract
HBPE Brock University, St. Catharines ON
MSc, PhD (candidate) Lakehead University, Thunder Bay ON
I am currently enrolled in the Joint Ph.D. in Educational Studies Program (Brock, Lakehead, Western, Windsor), in the field of cognition and learning. My research interest is specifically concerned with the merits of web based/computer assisted anatomy instruction. This line of inquiry is a natural as it will enhance my two academic passions; a) exploring the clinical aspects of anatomy and physiology, and b) teaching this material in the most effective manner.
- Biology 2011 Human Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Biology 2012 Human Internal Anatomy
- Biology 2030 Principles of Physiology
- course outline
- Biology 2070 Human Structure
- Biology 4630 / Kinesiology 4179 Advanced Human Anatomy
- Biology 4630 / Kinesiology 4810 Advanced Surgical Anatomy
Newhouse, D. 2004. A critical review of McMinn's Interactive Clinical Anatomy Software. Submitted
Newhouse, D. 2004. A critical review of McMinn's Interactive Clinical Anatomy of the Head and Neck. Submitted.
Newhouse, D. 2004. The effects of iron deficiency and iron supplementation on cognition: A critical review. Submitted.