Ph.D. in Tree Physiological Ecology, University of Alberta, Department of Forest Sciences, 1991.
M.Sc. in Silviculture/Forest Ecology, University of Alberta, Department of Forest Sciences, 1988.
H.B.Sc. in Forestry, Jilin Forestry College (China), Department of Forest Sciences, 1982.
- Responses of trees and other woody plants to climate change.
- Plant acclimation/adaptation to environmental stresses.
- Photosynthesis, transpiration,and resource use efficiency in woody plants.
- Water relations in trees and other plants.
- Physiological mechanisms of tree migration in response to climate change
My Reseach Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Qing-Lai_Dang
My Linkedin: https: //www.linkedin.com/in/qing-lai-dang-197a3432/