- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
+1 (807) 343-8681
Ryan Building 2049
- PhD University of Alberta 2002
- BSc University of Bucharest 1997
- 2014-present Professor, Lakehead University
- 2013-2017 Department Chair, Lakehead University
- 2008-2014 Associate Professor, Lakehead University
- 2005-2008 Assistant Professor, Lakehead University
- 2003-2005 Visiting Assistant Professor & NSERC PDF, Texas A&M
Geometric Functional Analysis
- R. Anisca, V. Ferenczi and Y. Moreno, On the classification of positions and complex structures in Banach spaces, Journal of Functional Analysis 272 (2017), 3845-3868.
- R. Anisca and C. Chlebovec, Subspaces of ℓ2(X) without the approximation property, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and its Applications 395 (2012), 523-530.
- R. Anisca, The ergodicity of weak Hilbert spaces, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 138 (2010), 1405-1413.
- R. Anisca and C. Chlebovec, On the structure of arithmetic sums of Cantor sets with constant ratios of dissection, Nonlinearity 22 (2009), 2127-2140.
- R. Anisca, On the structure of Banach spaces with an unconditional basic sequence, Studia Mathematica 182 (2007), 67-85.
- R. Anisca and V. Troitsky, Minimal vectors of positive operators, Indiana University Mathematics Journal 54 (2005), 861-872.
- R. Anisca, Subspaces of Lp with more than one complex structure, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 131 (2003), 2819-2829.
Other: co-organizer of the 5 days workshop Banach space theory at the Banff International Research Station (BIRS), Banff, March 2012