- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Please note that the Student Health and Counselling Centre will be closed on Friday April 27, 2018 for an all day, off site meeting. We encourage students to access the following resources should they require them:
- The confidential and free post-secondary student helpline, Good2Talk, that students can call for professional support 24/7/365. Their toll-free number is 1.866.925.5454
- Telehealth Ontario is a confidential, 24/7 phone service for health advice and general health information and can be reached by calling 1.866.797.0000
- Crisis Response Services - a 24/7 crisis line - can be reached at 807-346-8282 (staffed by Canadian Mental Health Association)
- Walk-in clinic, Telehealth and Emergency information is available at http://healthservices.lakeheadu.ca/after-hours-and-emergency-health-care/
- In case of emergency call 8911 for security.
For Emergencies (e.g. chest pain, seizures, injuries) outside the Centre and on campus, please call Security at (343) 8911 - Security staff will provide first aid, and call an ambulance, if required.
Lakehead University participated in Bell Let’s Talk Day to discuss mental health
Lakehead University’s Student Health and Counselling Centre partnered with Thunderwolves athletes and Wolfie for Bell Let’s Talk Day on Wednesday,... full story