Academic Integrity / AIM (Academic Integrity Matters)
Academic Integrity Matters (AIM) is a resource to help support academic skills, knowledge, and strategies that are essential to being a university student. Each module consists of short text-based resources and videos to enhance your learning. After completing the modules, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Please use the following instructions to access the AIM training modules:
1. Please go to http://mycourselink.lakeheadu.ca/
2. Log into MyCourselink using your Lakehead username and password.
3. Under the "Help" menu on the right hand side of your screen, click the "Self-Register" link.
4. Click the "Academic Integrity Matters (AIM)" link and complete the self-registration.
5. Complete the modules and then download your certificate of completion. (Note: your certificate make take up to 5 minutes to appear after successful completion).