All Emergencies: 24 hours
Security Services Emergency First Response Fire/Police/Ambulance
All Emergencies: 24 Hours, Call 8-911
Your 8-911 call will be received at the Security Services Department. You will be prompted for:
- your name;
- your current location;
- your current telephone number;
- the location of the emergency;
- a description of the emergency;
- the nature of any injuries; and
- the type of service required (ie. Security, Emergency Response, fire, police, ambulance).
Security Services will dispatch a Security Officer to your location and, as required:
- notify the 911 Dispatcher,
- contact other departments (such as Physical Plant), and dispatch a Security Officer to meet and direct emergency vehicles.
Be Prepared and Be Aware - Emergency Procedures at your fingertips!
Lakehead University Safety App for your smart phone