The Student Success Centre (SSC) has many programs and support services in place to help you achieve your academic and personal goals while studying at Lakehead University. We provide support to ALL Lakehead University students through tutoring and writing support services, academic skills development programming, orientation & first year transition programming, leadership development & volunteerism opportunities, and student experience programming.
We're Here to Support You!
- Fall, Winter, & Spring/Summer orientation programming
- LVLup Leadership Program
- Lakehead Leader Recognition Program (Lakehead Leader & Luminary Awards)
- Volunteer opportunities (both on-campus & off-campus)
Student Experience Programming
- Student Appreciation events and other exciting on-campus events!
Lakehead University's Academic Support Zone (ASZ) is a division of the Student Success Centre (SSC). Check us out at the Orillia campus in OR 1013 (1st floor residence building) or at theThunder Bay campus in LI 2004 (2nd floor of the Chancellor Paterson Library) for support with the following:
- Peer Tutoring
- Tutor Directory
- Writing Support
- Academic Skills support & workshops
- MySupport: A Student Success Program
If you do have questions, give the Student Success Centre a call or send us an email - we're happy to guide you through your next steps!
Thunder Bay Campus:
705-330-4010 ext. 2118
Connect With Us
Now that you're a Thunderwolf, you'll want to make sure you're on our social media. We encourage you to follow any and all of these social media channels so that you have an instant connection to us!