Real-time Integration for mycourselink (implemented March 20, 2023)
Real-time integration for mycourselink has been implemented. This automates the creation of online course sites and synchronizes enrolments in real time for an improved student and instructor experience.
- Instructors will see course sites in mycourselink without having to request them through MyInfo.
- Crosslinking between course sites has been improved.
- Course shells will initially be empty, meaning instructors can decide when and what content they want to transfer to their sites through the import feature.
- Registrations and withdrawals are immediately reflected on mycourselink classlists.
The following pages have been updated to incorporate this upgrade:
- mycourselink (Instructors)
- Adding Graduate and Teaching Assistants to Course Sites
- Transferring Content Between Course Sites
- Pinning Course Sites in mycourselink
- Crosslinked Courses FAQs
- Opening a Course Site to Students
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Teaching Commons technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org.