Did you know…
- More than HALF of Lakehead students reported that stress impacted their academic performance.*
- 50% of Lakehead students have been previously diagnosed with a mental health condition.*
- 1 in 3 Lakehead students have received psychological or mental health services within the last 12 months.*
*2019 NCHA-III Lakehead University
Stop by and take part in Student Health and Wellness’ #NoStigmaNovember campaign! Take time to check in with your mental health, share words of wisdom with your fellow Thunderwolves, and grab some cool SHW swag. New and existing users of the WellU Key can also enter a draw for a #NotStigmaNovember basket.**
**One entry per table to a maximum of 5 entries per email.
Can't make it out? Don't fret, you can still take part by:
- Attending Stop The Stigma events throughout the month
- Taking part in the Stronger as a Pack workshop
- Sharing their own experience with mental health and taking action to support their well-being as part of the Stop the Stigma Student Story Campaign
- Submitting words of encouragement to be shared with students
It can often be a challenge to take a minute to ourselves, so why not make self-care a habit and #Take10.
#Take10 #NoStigmaNovember #StopTheStigma