In order for the Student Central team to help you quickly, ensure you:
- Bring your Student ID or other form of Government Issued Photo ID.
- Think about the topics you want to discuss, and bring a list of questions.
- Review the Academic Calendar and be familiar with your program requirements, noting your course options.
- Check the pre-requisites and timetable information for the course(s) you're considering.
- Review your degree audit through myInfo.
- If you're planning to change your major/program, please review the new program requirements, or the "What If" Degree Audit
- Bring any completed forms with required signatures (if applicable)