International Documentation - Official Transcripts

You are responsible for sending Enrolment Services - Undergraduate Admissions official copies of official transcripts from every institution that you have attended. This includes:

  • Secondary school transcripts, 
  • Post-secondary (college/university) transcripts, and
  • Final examination results and certificates. Examples include:

Final Examination Results and Certificates:

What is Required?

For information on how to request your results, please visit the examiners website:


An official copy of your ACT score sent directly from ACT.

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)

An official copy of your CBSE exam results sent directly from CBSE.


Official copies of all O-level, AS-level, and A-level results sent directly from the Cambridge Assessment Group

International Baccalaureate (IB)

An official copy of your IBO exam results sent directly from IBO. Lakehead does have the ability to access these results electronically. However, you must grant Lakehead access.

National Examinations Council (NECO)

Scratch card information.


An official copy of your SAT score sent directly from College Board.

West African Examinations Council (WAEC)

Scratch card information.


What is a Final Official Transcript?

A transcript is final and official when all of the following apply:

  • It displays all of your final grades and proof of degree/diploma (if applicable), and
  • It was mailed to Enrolment Services - Undergraduate Admissions directly from the institution.

How Do I Submit My Transcripts?

Request each of your institutions to mail us an official copy of your transcript. Our mailing address is:

Lakehead University
Enrolment Services - Undergraduate Admissions 
955 Oliver Road 
Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7B 5E1

Lakehead University may accept official transcripts through email if they are sent directly from a verifiable school email address. Official documents can be email to

What if I Only Have One Copy of My Transcript and I Cannot Order More?

If your transcript is irreplaceable, you must arrange to have them certified and submit only the certified true copies. Certified true copies must be authorized by the issuing institution (e.g. a ministry of education office, university, college, or school). Certified true copies that are authorized by a governmental notary public agency in the issuing country may be considered. In the event that a certified true copy is presented, Undergraduate Admissions reserves the right to request the original document for verification upon your arrival on campus.

Documents that are submitted to Undergraduate Admissions will not be returned!

Submitting Unofficial Copies for a Conditional Assessment:

You can submit unofficial copies of your transcripts by emailing We may be able to grant you a conditional Letter of Acceptance based on these documents. You will be required to submit final official copies.