Remark exams processed for Orillia do not need to be shipped to Thunder Bay. All sheets are now scanned in on a Xerox multi-function device and arrive at the Helpdesk immediately.
- Instructions on how to scan in an exam using the 5955 model can be found here.
- Instructions on how to scan in an exam using the 8055 model can be found here.
- At this time, this can only be done on the Xerox multi-function device located in the Orillia Academic building 3rd floor print room.
NOTE: Only Faculty or Staff can access the scan to folder option needed for scanning in exams.
- If you encounter difficulty in scanning your exam, please contact the Helpdesk, or the Administrative Assistant(AA), Interdisciplinary Studies (Carolyn Rimkey).
- Exams should be prepared for scanning with all sheets included and in order.
- The correct order will include a cover sheet on the top, any answer keys next, lastly the student answer sheets.
- Exams not properly prepared cannot be processed.
- If you are including exam sheets from Accessibility services, make sure you collect and include those with the main exam.
- A cover sheet allows us to ensure we have the proper exam to associate with the intake sheet (similar to a fax cover sheet).
- Additional information and forms for the Remark exams can be found on the main Remark page here.
- Exams to be scanned in by the AA must be delivered to her office at OA3012, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm, or reach out to her directly to arrange a drop off time.
Blank Remark exam sheets are ordered through the print shop, and are available through the AA of Interdisciplinary Studies Carolyn Rimkey (firstname.lastname@example.org).