- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
A ticket request must be placed at least 48 hours in advance for all equipment reservations and events that require multimedia equipment. Our equipment is only available for University sanctioned events. Students requesting equipment for a class or program presentation must have the endorsement of their professor/supervisor or have the professor place the ticket on their behalf. Available equipment includes:
- Small/Medium Room Data Projectors (2600 Lumens)
- Large Event Data Projectors (4000 - 8000 Lumens)
- Portable 70 inch Projector Screens
- Large 10 foot Projector Screens
- 15 inch Laptops (Windows 7, Microsoft Office, VLC)
- Portable PA Systems
- Large Event PA System
- Wireless Handheld and Lavalier Microphones
Our Multimedia Team is experienced with a variety multimedia enabled events and meetings. We are happy to provide guidance for the appropriate selection and use of multimedia technology for your event. Please contact us during the initial planning stages of your event to ensure we have the appropriate technology available.
**48 hours advance notice is required to process your request due to limited resource availability.**
You’re just two easy steps away from booking your Multimedia Equipment:
- Log into our support ticket website using your Lakehead University username and password.
- Complete the web-form.
Please ensure that relevant information for your booking is included in the ticket details:
- Please include date, times, and room numbers
- A description of your technology needs
- Other support requirements
- Direct technical support for an event is available at an additional cost.
Multimedia Services Hours of Operations (as of May 2015)
Fall and Winter Semester
8:00am to 10:00pm
Spring and Summer Semester
8:00am to 4:00pm
Equipment reservations and events that occur off-campus and/or outside of our hours of operations will require certain resources and arrangements to be made and approved at the discretion of the Multimedia Department.