Join us for a fun-filled day exploring your new home! You'll get the chance to discover the public transportation system while travelling to the downtown area to compete a bingo-style scavenger hunt featuring local favourite restaurants and businesses, and some interesting landmarks that serve as awesome photo-ops.
Please note that if you are interested in purchasing food or goods at any of the stores featured on the bingo card, you will be responsible for providing your own money to make these purchases. Transportation via the bus system will be covered as long as you have picked up your U-pass or bus pass sticker from LUSU beforehand - you'll have the chance to do this at our Tie Dye Event in Thunder Bay, and at LUSU Fest in Orillia!
Thunder Bay students will meet in the Agora Circle to head to the buses for this event.
Orillia students will meet outside of Simcoe Hall to head to the buses for this event.
Thunder Bay bingo card pick up and drop off:
- pick up your card at Agora circle between 10am and 10:30am or if you're in residence from your RA or HP
- at the Student Success Centre table at LUSU Fantasy Fun Fair Sept. 6
- in the drop off box at the Student Success Centre
- take a picture and email it to email@example.com
ORILLIA STUDENTS: HOW TO PARTICIPATE (Read below)
Pick up your bingo card:
- The SSC table during LUSU Fest on Friday September 2nd
- From your RA
- From Simcoe Hall between 9:30 and 10:30 on Saturday September 3rd
Drop off your bingo card:
- To Aroma at the Lone Wolf Cafe between 2:00 and 2:45 on Saturday September 3rd
- In the ballot box inside the Academic Support Zone any time before 4:00pm on Tuesday September 6th