You are invited to attend a virtual information session for Computer Science students offered by the Canada Revenue Agency / Vous êtes invité à assister à une séance d’information virtuelle pour les étudiants en système informatique offerte par l’Agence du revenu du Canada
English version *** La version française suit ***
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Information Technology Branch (ITB) is hosting an virtual information sessions for Computer Science Students! We would like to invite your IT students, alumni, and faculty members of your school to attend.
During this session, you will all learn about :
- technology and project career opportunities at the CRA
- what to expect as a CRA employee
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2024
- CRA has also been recognized in 2023 as;
- Top 100 employer in Canada
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers
- Top Employers for Canadians Over 40
- National Capital Region's Top Employers
- employment options and how to apply for a job with the CRA
As a CRA ITB employee, your students and alumni can help shape the future of IT development in the CRA through research, experimentation, design, development and integration of emerging technologies.