It is expected that upon applying and enrolling at Lakehead University, you are aware of, familiar with, and in adherence to the policies of Lakehead University.
Please ensure you are reviewing all policies relevant to you, including the following below. Should you have questions, or require clarification, please let us know.
- Student Code of Conduct - Academic Integrity
- Student Code of Conduct - Non Academic
- Student Code of Conduct - Appeal Policy Accommodations with Access for Students with Disabilities/Medical Conditions Policy and Procedures
- Free Expression Policy
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence Response Policy
- Alcohol Policy
Health & Safety Policies:
- Disclosure of Personal Information - Posting of Student Marks
- Disclosure of Personal Information - Return of Student Graded Work
- Examinations: Past Finals
- Reappraisal and Academic Appeals
- Students' Right to View Final Examinations