Supports for Current Education Students
As a Department and University, we offer a wide range of services that help you meet all of your academic, personal, and professional needs.
The following services are available to all teacher candidates and can often be helpful no matter your personal, financial, or academic situation. To access student resources, use the following links:
Support Services for all Students
- Student Health and Counseling
- Supports for Students with Disabilities/ Medical Conditions
- Emergencies, Help, and Responsibilities
- Student Life and Services
- Lakehead University Student Union (LUSU) Centres
- Office of Human Rights and Equity
Paying for your Education
- Tuition Fees
- Scholarships, Awards, and Loans
- Student Loans, Grants, Scholarships, and Bursaries (Government of Ontario)
Need Help with Academics?
Need a Place to Live?
Services for Aboriginal Students
- Aboriginal Services
- Aboriginal Initiatives
- Ontario Programs and Funding for Aboriginal Peoples
- Kinoomaagegaamig Lounge
How to Register for a Course or Apply to Graduate
Want to get involved in extra-curricular activities?
Stay Informed with our Campus Newspaper