The Canadian University Survey Consortium conducts an annual survey of undergraduate students at participating Canadian universities. Currently, CUSC surveys run on a three-year rotation with alternating target populations: first-year undergraduate students, all undergraduate students, and graduating undergraduate students. CUSC surveys cover a range of topics including involvement in academic activities, extra-curricular activities, student satisfaction, skill development, financing and debt, and future plans.
CUSC Quick Facts
- Frequency: On a regular basis.
- Pending: 2016 Results (First-Year Undergraduates)
- Administration Period: January - March
- Distribution Method: Web, with 3 direct 3-mail contacts with students
- Sample Size: 1,000
- 2012 CUSC Results for Lakehead University
- 2009 CUSC Selected Results (PDF) for Lakehead University
- 2005 CUSC Summary (PDF) Results for Lakehead University