- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
If you believe that you have been treated unfairly, or if you have questions or concerns about a university-related issue, our Ombudsperson would be happy to meet with you. This confidential, impartial and free service is available to all Lakehead University students, staff, and faculty. Our office's main goal is to ensure that all members of the Lakehead community are treated fairly and equitably.
Reasons to make an appointment
Concerns can be academic or non-academic. Some examples of matters addressed include:
- Courses & exams
- Campus services
- Personal matters
- Academic appeals & petitions
- Interpersonal problems with other students, faculty, and staff
- “Red tape” issues
- Residence, landlord-tenant and other housing issues
Contacting the Ombudsperson
If you want to discuss a question, concern or problem, making an appointment with the Ombudsperson is easy!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call ext. 8061 or (807) 343-8061 (Orillia campus call 705-330-4008 ext. 8061)
- Drop by AT 5031A
Monday to Thursday 9 am - 4 pm
If you would like to meet outside of these times, please contact me so that we can arrange an alternative time.