Join Academic Peer Mentor, Robert, for this in person study club for Nursing in the Academic Support Zone (LI 2004)!
- All sessions are free!
- You are invited to drop in as much as and whenever you’d like. Stay for the entire session, part of the session, or pop in for just 5 minutes.
- We encourage you to swing by the Zone for sessions as soon as possible.
- We cannot offer one-on-one tutoring sessions at this point in the academic year.
- We will be offering Final Exam review sessions as well as limited one-on-one emergency tutoring supports.
- Academic Peer Mentors are on site to facilitate content-specific and academic skills learning.
- Academic Peer Mentors do not complete course assignments for students or teach course materials; they are not homework machines; they are not course instructors.
- LI 2004 (the Academic Support Zone) is located on the 2nd floor of the Library.
- Snacks, tea, coffee, juice, and hot chocolate will be available for most sessions; sandwiches and Bento sushi (from the Superstore) will be provided on specified dates (TBA).
- Contact Clara if you'd like to book the Academic Support Zone for group study sessions. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the schedule for any changes or updates!