What is MySuccess?
MySuccess is an online portal that students can access using their Lakehead credentials.
What can I do with MySuccess?
- View upcoming events, workshops, seminars and volunteer opportunities
- Search for available on and off campus jobs, upload your resume directly online, save interesting job postings, and track jobs you've applied for
- Book Appointments with the Student Success Centre and Academic Support Zone
- Find information related to the EXCEL Leadership Certificate Program
- Access your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
What is my Co-Curricular Record?
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official Lakehead University document that recognizes students' activities that occur outside of the classroom, lab, practicum, internship, or co-op, but is still connected to the University. The CCR highlights an individual's participation, contributions and achievements while at Lakehead and highlights essential skills development and learning outcomes. Student's contributions will be recognized in areas such as governance, leadership, volunteerism, participation in teams/groups, and other meaningful activities.
Students should become familiar with the MySuccess portal in order to fully immerse themselves and to maximize their Lakehead University experience.
Ready to discover all that MySuccess has to offer you?
Take me to the MySuccess Portal!