All SSC services will be delivered remotely until further notice. Please continue to book appointments and register for events. A distance attendance option will be available. If you have any question or need our assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 807-343-8018.
ALL CAREER SERVICES WILL BE DELIVERED REMOTELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We are here for you to assist with your career services needs. Please feel free to contact the Career Zone Coordinator at email@example.com for any inquiries. We are offering the following remote services:
1. Resume Strategy Workshops (basic and advanced levels). A short presentation will be delivered with tips and tricks for resume content and formatting. If you attend the session, you are then welcome to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback.
2. Resume Question Drop Ins- The Career Zone is hosting a virtual drop in hour once a week to answer your quick questions about resume writing. Registration is not required. Please note- this drop in hour is not intended for a full resume review.
3. Job Searching Drop Ins- The Career Zone Coordinator is hosting a drop in hour once a week to answer all of your job searching questions. Registration is not required.
4. Career Exploration Drop Ins- The Career Zone Coordinator is hosting a drop in hour once a week to answer all of your career exploration related inquiries. Registration is not required.
5. Career Advising Appointments- One on one appointments are still available to be booked remotely. This can be through ZOOM video meetings or telephone.
*Please go to mysuccess.lakeheadu.ca to access the schedule and ZOOM meeting links for all of the above events. One on one appointments can also also booked there.
Are you looking for resources and templates? We have a variety of career related resources including: resume and cover letter writing, networking, job searching, online career tools, etc.
Click here to access the career services resource bank.