- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Traffic Ticket Appeal Policy
Note: No Security Officer has the authority to cancel or modify a parking or traffic ticket.
- Any person wishing to dispute a parking or traffic ticket that has been issued for a Lakehead University parking or traffic violation will have to file an appeal on-line through the web-based parking program.
- The appeal must be filed within five (5) days of the date issued. Please refer to section 8 of the Traffic & Parking Regulations for details.
- A decision will be made and a parking system generated e-mail will be forwarded to the e-mail address contained in the parking program for the person filing the appeal.
- It is the responsibility of the person filing the appeal to check for their answers supplied by e-mail.
- Anyone who has trouble filing an appeal through the web based parking program may attend the Security Office for assistance.