Nutrition Month with Student Health & Wellness
Join Student Health and Wellness this month and learn some practical nutrition tips that you can implement to help you have more energy and stay healthy as you work towards wrapping up the semester.
Nutrition is so much more than “Eat Your Vegetables”. The food we eat impacts our physical and mental health, our energy levels, our mood, and even our sleep quality.
Nutrition Month Events
- Healthy Recipes: Thurs. March 4 | 2 to 4 pm | Simcoe Hall
- Eating & Energy with Dr Michelle: Thurs. March 9 | 2 to 3 pm | Simcoe Hall
- Having a Healthy Ramadan: Tues. March 28 | 1 to 4 pm | Simcoe Hall
Healthy Eating Tips
- Make water your drink of choice more often.
- Eat a breakfast high in protein to maintain energy throughout the day.
- Be mindful of your eating habits.
- Take time to eat and notice when you’re hungry or full.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein foods.
Visit www.lakeheadu.ca/shw for more healthy eating tips!
Contact Sara Corcoran at email@example.com for more information about nutrition month events.