Looking to get your bi-valent COVID-19 vaccine before heading home after exams? The GO-VAXX bus will be rolling into campus once again before the end of the semester. This clinic is open to students, faculty, staff, and community members. No appointments required.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 10
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Location: Orillia Campus parking lot
Anyone wishing to take advantage of the GO-VAXX bus to receive their bi-valent vaccine is reminded to:
- Bring your health card. If you do not have a health card or your health card is expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card or birth certificate.
- Eat and drink something before you arrive to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated.
- Dress for the weather in case there is a lineup.
- Wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin.
- Do not visit the GO-VAXX bus if you have symptoms of COVID-19.