Hospitality (Entertainment) & Working Expense Statement

Who should use this form: 

To be used for university related reception and hospitality expenses. Reception and hospitality expenses must be charged to a University account designated for such expenses. The purpose of the event, including the name of the group, the number of individuals involved, or the names of the guests, must be listed on the Hospitality Expense Statement along with original itemized receipts.