Graduate Request for Program Change/Withdrawal

Who should use this form: 

This form is to be used by graduate students who would like to change their specialization, route/option, or would like to officially withdraw from their graduate program. Please fill in the form and discuss your decision with your Graduate Coordinator before submitting to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.

Note: forms received after the last day to withdraw from courses in a given term will be effective at the start of the next graduate term.