- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
ALL Locker Rentals are done through the Parking and Locker Program website
Lockers are provided for use by registered Lakehead University students on the following terms:
- The fee is charged for the use of the locker between registration and the last day of final exams
- Lockers allocated for the Winter Session must be vacated by April 30th and for the Summer Session by August 24th, after which all items left will be forfeited and removed by the University.
- Any claim for contents must be made to the Security Office within 30 days after those dates. The receipt you received when you rented your locker must be provided and the contents of the locker must be described.
After the Expiry of 30 Days, unclaimed items will be DISPOSED of as the University decides.
- The University assumes no liability for the protection of any article at any time, which has been placed in the locker or which has been forfeited.
- Students must pay for the cost of repairing damage to their lockers.
- Lockers will be forfeited upon withdrawal from University classes.
- If you have special needs and/or require locker modification or accessibility, please advise Student Accessibility Services.
- There will be no refunds for lockers.
|Full Locker||September to April||$15.00|
|May to August||$7.50|