Lakehead University Centre for Health Care Ethics provides education and support to build capacity for the ethical quality of health care in the following domains:
- Transdisciplinary health care staff in all sectors of care
- Senior leadership teams
- Post-secondary students, faculty, and staff
- Volunteers, retired health care professionals, and members of the public
- Ethics committees and research ethics boards
- Organizational policies and procedures, including codes of ethics
Please contact the Centre's Director, Dr. Kristen Jones-Bonofiglio, by email to Kristen.Jones@lakeheadu.ca, phone (807)343-8079; or Dr. Jaro Kotalik at email@example.com, phone (807)767-3323 or (807)251-3323 (cell).