Lakehead University Centre for Health Care Ethics provides education and support to build capacity for the ethical quality of health care in the following domains:
- Transdisciplinary health care staff in all sectors of care
- Senior leadership teams
- Post-secondary students, faculty, and staff
- Volunteers, retired health care professionals, and members of the public
- Ethics committees and research ethics boards
- Organizational policies and procedures, including codes of ethics
Please contact the Centre for Health Care Ethics by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (807)343-8126.