Paying Residence Fees

Payment Options

Lakehead University offers several payment options to students.

If you have any questions about Residence Fees or Residence charges that appear on your student account, please email

Login to myInfo and under "My Financial Profile" you will be able to view your statement of account, make a payment and update your banking information.